C.R.E.A.M is simply a decentralized (crypto) peer-to-peer lending and borrowing platform that anonymously connects lenders and borrowers.
✅ Semi-active community
✅ Active team
✅ DAO / voting.
Why Lend My Crypto? 🤔
- Earn passive interest on autopilot.
- Make your crypto holdings earn you money, instead of collecting dust.
- Use your deposits as collateral to borrow against them, permissionless-ly.
Why Borrow Crypto? 🤔
- Use your crypto holdings to leverage more buying power.
- Your collateral earns interest while you borrow other crypto!
- Lock-in low borrowing APR rates.
How Does It Work?
- Each asset has 2 sides: borrowers and lenders.
- Lenders deposit the asset into one big pool.
- Borrowers can take loans from this pool.
- Borrowers are OVER-collateralized, so they can't run off with money.
- Interest rates on deposits are determined by borrow demand.
- C.R.E.A.M connects lenders and borrowers, anonymously.
What Is The CREAM Token Used For?
- Voting power in the C.R.E.A.M governance.
- Holders can stake it in the staking module to earn high APY.
What Are The Risks Of Using Compound?
- Bugs, exploits are always possible.
- Liquidation of your collateral can happen if you take riskier loans and don't actively manage your loans.
- Exhaustive list of cryptocurrencies available for borrowing / lending!
- Staking rewards for locking up the CREAM token. (1 year - 4 year lockup)
- ability to borrow / lend LP tokens. (Liquidity provider positions)