Category: Tokenized Interest
Recommended Capital: $1,000+
APWine lives on both the Ethereum network & the Polygon network!
How Does It Work?
- APWine only supports coins which earn yield (interest or staking rewards)
- These coins are receipt tokens such as amUSDC (USDC that’s deposited in AAVE)
- Receipt coins like amUSDC automatically grow in your wallet as they earn yield.
- APWine accepts these ‘receipt coins’
- APWine gives you up to 3 months of the interest these ‘receipt coins’ would generate, but UPFRONT.
- **APWine also offers FIXED interest on a wide range of crypto assets
How To Get 3 months of interest in 3 clicks:
STEP 1: Choose your network:
APWine is currently available on Ethereum mainnet, and on the Polygon network. Each network has different assets available, so switch between the 2 and see for yourself: (top right)
STEP 2: Choose your asset:
- I will stick with the Polygon network for this guide
- I will select ‘USDC’ as my asset
STEP 3: Deposit ‘Receipt’ Coins:
For USDC, I need to deposit ‘amUSDC’ coins, which I can acquire by just depositing regular old USDC into AAVE on polygon.
- Approve the deposit transactions once you have aUSDC (need MATIC to pay transaction fees)
- Then APWine will send 2 kinds of tokens to your wallet: ’PT token’ = receipt for your APWine deposit (hold in your wallet) ’FYT token’ = your 3 month future yield, which can be redeemed ASAP.
- Your PT token will replenish in value until the current 3 month cycle ends.
STEP 4: Redeem your future interest!
Next, navigate to the ‘trade’ section on the left hand side:
Make sure your asset is selected in the dropdown (USDC in our case)
If you want to redeem your future yield, select “FYT” in the trade drop-down to the right:
Finally, swap your ‘FYT’ coins for real USDC! (future interest):
You will need to confirm / pay for 2 transactions, (approve & confirm)