Alpha Homora connects those seeking interest on their crypto, with those that wish to take leveraged yield farming positions. Alpha is known for having the best interest rates for ETH.
✅ Active community
✅ Active team
Why Use Alpha Homora? 🤔
- Earn: anybody is free to deposit and earn amazing APY on crypto.
- Leverage Liquidity position: more risky players borrow from deposited funds to boost (or potentially lose) their farming income.
Why Yield Aggregators? 🤔
- Your deposit is being managed by a community / algorithm(s) that put it to work in DeFi, so you don't have to worry about finding new strategies for accruing interest, or be in tune with DeFi.
How Does It Work? 🤔
- Alpha caters to 2 types of users: lenders (passive interest) and risky yield farmers.
- Lenders: simply deposit your crypto, and get hands free APY (in your asset + ALPHA)
- Risky Yield Farmers: Can borrow depositor's funds to leverage their liquidity / farming positions on Sushi swap, curve etc...
- Yield farmers pay a % fee to borrow funds for leverage, which goes to the lenders.
- Alpha auto-compounds farming positions to quickly grow farmer's positions.
What Is The $ALPHA Token Used For?
- $ALPHA is the native token for Alpha Homora.
- Since Alpha Homora is not yet fully decentralized, the token is for bootstrapping funds and eventually will become the governance token of the platform.
- One of highest interest rates for $ETH within DeFi.
- Ability to auto-compound and leverage your liquidity positions from Uniswap, Sushi Swap, Curve..
What Are The Risks Of Using Alpha?
- Bugs, exploits in the smart contracts, are always possible.