88mph is a DeFi bank that gives you fixed-interest for lending your crypto assets. The 88mph bank also gives you loyalty points ($MPH) which can be used as shareholders rights like cash dividends and governance power.
✅ Active community
✅ Active team
✅ DAO / voting
Why Lend My Crypto? 🤔
- Earn passive interest on autopilot.
- Make your crypto holdings earn you money, instead of collecting dust.
- Use your deposits as collateral to borrow against them, permissionless-ly.
Why Use 88mph Lending Though?
- Safe and sure option = Fixed Interest promised over the course of ____.
- Riskier, but higher interest option = bet on interest rate going up over time of underlying apps like Compound, AAVE, etc... which is where 88mph gets the yield from.
- Bonus = earn $MPH tokens on deposits.
- $MPH tokens can be staked and earn revenue share from 88mph.
How Does It Work?
- Bob deposits $100 into 88mph and is promised 5% interest, which he can withdraw a year from now. ($5 profit in 1 year)
- Chad pays $5 to Bob, so Bob is already in the money, but still has to wait a year.
- Chad now gets to keep all interest that Bob's $100 earns instead.
- Chad hopes interest rate averages above 5% in the next year, so he can keep all extra profit Bob's $100 earns.
What Is The $MPH Token Used For?
- Voting power in the 88mph governance.
- Holders can stake it in the protocol to earn revenue share!
What Are The Risks Of Using 88mph?
- Bugs, exploits are always possible.
- Floating rate interest bonds can have risk of interest rates falling in the market, or the fixed interest rate they covered not being withdrawn at maturity.
- 88mph is in the elite club of revenue sharing with its token holders / stakers ($MPH)
- Two-sided interest rate model where one is more risky, and the other is more certain.